Win this magnificent handmade magnetic Australia brooch as featured in the BrisStyle Exhibition ‘Community & Connection’
This handmade piece made from recycled materials was featured in the recent BrisStyle Exhibition held at the Wynnum Community Centre. Read more about the exhibition and the artists here.
Simply email us at [email protected] with the subject line ‘Australia brooch’ by 12pm midday this coming Friday 27th November. We will announce the winner of the draw on Monday 30th November on this page.
The brooch is valued at $60.
The Small Print
All entrants will be subscribed to WynnumCentral ENEWS if not already (you can unsubscribe at any point); no cash alternative; winner consents to having their name published on wynnumcentral.com.au and via social media channels and other general publicity; entrants must be at least 13 years of age.
Fifteen copies of The Wynnum View to give away
Email us at [email protected] with the subject line ‘Wynnum View’ with your name and postal address. The first 15 to respond will receive a copy of The Wynnum View delivered to their door.
All entrants will be subscribed to WynnumCentral ENEWS if not already (you can unsubscribe at any point).
Win $75 in eCoin Shopping Tokens
These eCoins can be spent at any of the retailers listed below. Each eCoin is worth $5.
You can subscribe to ENEWS in the right hand column on every page on WynnumCentral where it says Get WynnumCentral ENEWS or via the popup that appears on the site.
Here’s how it works…
- The winner will be chosen at random from the current WynnumCentral ENEWS subscriber list at the end of each month
- The winner will then be notified via email to the email address subscribed to ENEWS
- The winner consents to having their name published on wynnumcentral.com.au and via social media channels and other general publicity
- The 15 eCoin shopping tokens will be mailed to the address supplied to us via return email
- If we do not hear back from the winner within 7 days, we reserve the right to redraw the prize
- eCoins can be spent at any of the businesses listed below (and this list may change from time to time)
- eCoins cannot be exchanged for cash, although businesses will supply change where the purchase value is less than the value of eCoins supplied
- eCoins will be accepted by participating businesses until the closing date of the promotion, which is Sunday 28th February 2021, after which eCoins will no longer be accepted
- WynnumCentral reserves the right to suspend the promotion at any time for any reason
- Aalora Florist (Edith Street)
- Bare Traps Shoes (Bay Terrace/Edith Street)
- Bay Blends (Edith Street
- Bay Terrace Hair Design (Bay Terrace)
- Cafe Green Bean & Deli (Edith Street)
- Cultivate Design Co (Bay Terrace)
- Florence & Cornelius (Florence Street)
- Frenchies (Bay Terrace)
- Gigglefit (Bay Terrace)
- Golden Baguette Bakehouse (Edith Street)
- Mates Restaurant (Edith Street)
- Matildas the Art of Gelato
- Simply Bella (Bay Terrace)
- Sobidah Clothing Co (Bay Terrace)
- Top Katz (Florence Street)
- The Coffee Club (Bay Terrace)
- The Wild Fox (Bay Terrace)
- Tingal Graphics (outside Wynnum Central precinct)
- Vietnam Eat Alley (Bay Terrace)
- Vinnies (Edith Street)
- With Relish (Edith Street)
- Wynnum Fine Jewellers (Edith Street)
(retailers in italics are members of Wynnum Business)
And the following businesses are NOT participating…
- The Collective Store (Bay Terrace)
BTW if you’re favourite retailer isn’t listed above, ask them to call us and we can explain how it works. You never know, they might join up! The great news for them is that there is no cost to them – the promo is funded by all members of Wynnum Business.
Congratulations to the winners of our Fringe Ticket Giveaway…
We recently gave away two sets of two tickets to the Wynnum Fringe and the winners were…
Aleicia Russo, who won 2 tickets to see Dionysus BNE
Madonna Ayre, who won 2 tickets to see Circus Cision
Congratulations to the winner of our Best Hairdresser in Wynnum voter draw…
Congratulations to the winner of the Wynnum Colourband themed coasters (one set of four coasters) giveaway (details here)…
Susan Fraser, Wynnum
Our standard competition/draw conditions (these may vary depending on the competition/draw)
How to enter: send an email to [email protected] saying you’d like to be in the draw
Value: (value of item to be won)
Draw ends: (end date/time)
Terms: all entrants will be subscribed to WynnumCentral ENEWS if not already (you can unsubscribe at any point); no cash alternative; winner consents to having their name published on wynnumcentral.com.au and via social media channels and other general publicity; entrants must be at least 13 years of age; WynnumCentral’s decision in assessing entries will be final and WynnumCentral reserves the right to choose no entries
Winner/s announced: (date/time/location)